Friday, October 1, 2010

I am officially horrible at blogging. I think about updating it all the time, but it is just so hard to sit down and do it. So here is what is going on...

I am all moved in to my new apartment and am loving it. As each day goes by, I feel like Nashville is more of my home (which is a great feeling considering there was a chance that I could have hated it). The only thing that is left to do is decorate, which I am kind of nervous about! If only I had the design skills of Miss Megan Scofield I would be set. It is nice living on my own (most of the time). I think that my major concern about living alone was being lonely. But honestly, I don't really notice since I am never home. I will post some pictures of my apt. when I get a chance!

I am feeling as though I never have a break. Weekends don't exist in my world. I miss them! So what do I do? Do I let go of my part-time job just to have some freedom back in my life? But the extra money is really nice... although when I want a weekend off, they rarely let me have it! It is so frustrating when I plan something and then I can't do it because of work. For instance, I asked off next weekend because Megs invited me to ATL to go shopping and celebrate her Mom's birthday. I am apparently working 8 hours on Saturday and I won't know about Sunday until next Friday.... talk about annoying. Since I am away from all of my friends, it is so important for me to take every opportunity to see them. What should I do?

Megs came to visit last weekend and I am so glad that she did! It hadn't seen her since I moved and it was so great to have her around. We didn't get to do everything that I had planned, but it turned out perfect. Our yogurt crawl only consisted of Sweet Ce-Ce's, but I think she liked it! We went out Friday and Saturday night. It was the first time that I had been to Midtown so it was exciting! We had the best tour guide and he took us around to some great bars. Thank you for coming Megs! And remember, I won so come back soon :)

Thank you for coming to see me :)

The weather has officially changed...it really is starting to feel like fall! Tonight the low is supposed to be 35 degrees!!! There is only one problem...I think I have developed a fear of the cold. Haha. You're probably thinking I am insane, but I don't know how to live in a place where it snows! How do I drive in it? What about ice? AH! To me, Nashville is the North. This should be interesting...

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I meant it comment the other day.... you are not horrible at blogging.... everyone forgets to get to their blog from time to time (case in point Brenton... ok he might actually be horrible at it). Blog more though... you'll love having it later! I had SO much fun with you that weekend in Nashville, and I can't wait to come back.... oh and tell GAP to seriously get it together.... geeeeeeez! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! i totally understand your fear of the cold!!!! do not drive in snow unless u absolutely have to!!!!! i get tired of it by march, but it's actually the most beautiful and peaceful thing to watch it fall and cover the trees..... you will have a mild winter compared to what i had to learn to live with hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete