I know that you have had your doubts about my big decision, but no matter what, you were there for me. I appreciate your honesty (maybe not at that moment in time, but I usually come around). You are such an inspiration to me. I am so lucky to be able to call my mom my best friend. I hope that you know amazing you really are. I love you so much. To Kimberly:
Even with your busy schedule and your booming new business (woot!), you have managed to still be there for me. I look forward to each and every one of our conversations. I always feel a sense of ease and happiness after I get off the phone with you. You give me such great advice about everything. You have been such a light in my life for such a long time and I hope that it continues for the rest of our lives...actually, it better. Yes that is a threat! I can't wait to see you and Julian (and hopefully Stace too)!! I love you, Kim :)
To Scofield:
Oh Scof, what can I say? You have been wonderful. From day one you saw my excitement for my big idea and you were right there with me. Even when I was doubting my decision, you were encouraging me because you knew it was what I really wanted. I truly appreciate all of the faith that you have in me. I have lived in the same building as you for the past 6 years and now we are 6 hours away from one another. Crazy. Sad. There are so many things that remind me of you and I'm sure that you are going to eventually get annoyed by my constant text messages and pictures! Thank you for all you have done for me. I love you, Scof.
To Catie:
I am so glad that you and I have become as close as we have. We have definitely had our rough patches, but everything happens for a reason, right? You and Scof were so amazing in throwing me such a fun and thoughtful going away party. I will never forget it. I had so much fun Skyping with y'all and look forward to our new tradition. Thank you for being so sweet. I know great things are going to be happening for you, very soon! Love you, Catie!
(Last but not least) Dan & Leigh:
Oh course I have to thank y'all because, well you're letting me invade your space! I hope that y'all realize how grateful I am for everything that y'all are doing for me. I know that it is a huge sacrifice. I am so excited for all the good that is happening in your lives. You guys definitely deserve it. I love y'all so much!
I AM SO LUCKY.

Yep... you are one lucky girl to have us all... hahaha! WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU! I miss you as much as I love you! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you, Kafween. You are amazing! Thank you for making ME smile! Can't wait to hear about yesterday! You are my sunshine!
ReplyDelete